Fundraiser for Bob Delaney
On Thursday, May 11, 2017 HPDA presented Dr.Keith Da Silva . The topic was “Current Concepts in Pediatric Dentistry For The Infant, Toddler and Young Child?”
107 dentists attended the lecture.
We thank our sponsors Garfield and TD for their support of Excellence in HPDA. Congratulations to our 2 door prize winners – Dr. Harold Issac and Dr. Anoop Sayal.
Your Category 2 – 2 CE Points certificate’s been sent to you by e-mail. Please print and save your certificate!
Please register for the Boat Cruise
- TMFD/HPDA Charity Golf Classic 2017 | Click here for more information
- Oral Health Month 2017 – Request for Volunteers | Click here for more information
Halton Peel Dental Association (HPDA)
HPDA is a component society of the Ontario Dental Association (ODA). Our association provides continuing education and social events to our members. HPDA is active in representing dentists in the Halton Region and Region of Peel at ODA Council, April’s Oral Health Month and as Political Contact Dentists. To become a member, you must be a current ODA Dentist.
Our Objectives are:
- To be a voluntary, non-profit professional organization of the ODA in the Halton Region and Region of Peel and to represent them to other bodies.
- To encourage the improvement of the oral and overall health of the public.
- To promote the mutual improvement of its members and the advancement of dentistry.
- To cultivate harmony, professional support and good fellowship among its members.
- To be an integral and active component of the ODA