|For Lecture handouts and recordings for a previous event, click here|
We are proud to support Society of Saint Vincent de Paul (SSVP) as our charity for 2019. If you would like to donate to SSVP, click here. If you would like to provide dental care to people in need through SSVP, email email@example.com
On October 18, 2019, volunteer HPDA dentists provided free dental care to 25 patients at the office of Dr. Saru Garg in Brampton. Thank you to Drs. Ali Enver, May Ghazalah, Saswati Sen, Amanpreet Sodhi, Dick Yu, Rand Al-Hafidh, Sanjukta Mohanta and Saru Garg for volunteering. We are grateful to Green Shield Canada for funding Smile Days. We will be hosting several Smile Days clinic in April to celebrate Oral Health Month. If you are a dentist interested in volunteering, please email Larisa at firstname.lastname@example.org
Halton Peel Dental Association (HPDA)
HPDA is a component society of the Ontario Dental Association (ODA). Our association provides continuing education and social events to our members. HPDA is active in representing dentists in the Halton Region and Region of Peel at ODA Council, April’s Oral Health Month and as Political Contact Dentists. To become a member, you must be a current ODA Dentist.
Our Objectives are:
- To be a voluntary, non-profit professional organization of the ODA in the Halton Region and Region of Peel and to represent them to other bodies.
- To encourage the improvement of the oral and overall health of the public.
- To promote the mutual improvement of its members and the advancement of dentistry.
- To cultivate harmony, professional support and good fellowship among its members.
- To be an integral and active component of the ODA
2019/2020 HPDA Events
- New Grad & Mentors Night – Thursday, August 15, 2019
- The RCDSO Sedation Standard – Thursday, September 12, 2019
- GALA – Friday, September 20, 2019
- Lecture – Thursday, October 3, 2019 – Dr. Oliver Pin-Harry – Optimizing Esthetics in Implant Therapy
- Full Day course – Endodontics – Friday, October 25, 2019 – Dr. Steve Niemczyk
- Lecture – Thursday, November 7, 2019 – Drs. Michael and Alison Sigal – Introduction to Airway Centric Pediatric Health Care
- Lecture – Monday, December 2, 2019 – Dr. Hagen Klieb – Suspicious Oral Lesions: An Oral Pathologist’s Perspective
- Lecture – Thursday, January 16, 2020 – Dr. Lesley David – Oral Surgery
- CPR night – Thursday, February 6, 2020 – Heaven Can Wait
- Lecture – Thursday, March 5, 2020 – Dr. Mark Eckler & Ms. Sandie Baillargeon – Top Ten Practice Management Solutions
- Wine Tasting Night – Friday, March 27, 2020
- ODA & Award Night – Friday, April 17, 2020
- Core 1 – Thursday, May 14, 2020 – Mr. Alan Lachapelle – Communication Breakdown
- Boat Cruise – Friday, June 19, 2020
- Executive Meetings – Monday September 9, 2019, November 18, 2019, January 13, 2020, March 2, 2020, April 27, 2020