On Thursday, February 8th HPDA together with David Goodman and and Heaven Can Wait’s instructors presented CPR Certification Health Care Provider Level C course.
180 dentists and dental staff attended the lecture, participated in CPR training and received their certificates.
We thank our TMFD, GSK and Garfield Refining for their support of Excellence in HPDA.
Your Category 2 – 3 CE Points certificate will be sent to you by February 16th. Please print and save your certificate!
Please register for the February 22nd Dental Trauma Panel Discussion.
Halton Peel Dental Association (HPDA)
HPDA is a component society of the Ontario Dental Association (ODA). Our association provides continuing education and social events to our members. HPDA is active in representing dentists in the Halton Region and Region of Peel at ODA Council, April’s Oral Health Month and as Political Contact Dentists. To become a member, you must be a current ODA Dentist.
Our Objectives are:
- To be a voluntary, non-profit professional organization of the ODA in the Halton Region and Region of Peel and to represent them to other bodies.
- To encourage the improvement of the oral and overall health of the public.
- To promote the mutual improvement of its members and the advancement of dentistry.
- To cultivate harmony, professional support and good fellowship among its members.
- To be an integral and active component of the ODA