On Thursday, March 8, 2018 Dr. Stephen Lipinski presented “Sleep, Snoring, Upper Airway Resistance, and Obstructive Sleep Apnea”
115 dentists attended this evening lecture.
We thank our sponsors MBC, Mercedes- Benz Oakville, Surgically Clean Air, Garfield Refining, DSG, RBC and Kutner Law for their support of Excellence in HPDA.
Your Category 2– 2 CE Points certificate will be sent to you by March 15, 2018. Please print and save your certificate!
Please register here for the ODA Presidents and Awards Night – Celebrating Excellence in Community Service
Halton Peel Dental Association (HPDA)
HPDA is a component society of the Ontario Dental Association (ODA). Our association provides continuing education and social events to our members. HPDA is active in representing dentists in the Halton Region and Region of Peel at ODA Council, April’s Oral Health Month and as Political Contact Dentists. To become a member, you must be a current ODA Dentist.
Our Objectives are:
- To be a voluntary, non-profit professional organization of the ODA in the Halton Region and Region of Peel and to represent them to other bodies.
- To encourage the improvement of the oral and overall health of the public.
- To promote the mutual improvement of its members and the advancement of dentistry.
- To cultivate harmony, professional support and good fellowship among its members.
- To be an integral and active component of the ODA