|For Lecture handouts and recordings for a previous event, click here|
We are proud to support Society of Saint Vincent de Paul (SSVP) as our charity for 2019. If you would like to donate to SSVP, click here. If you would like to provide dental care to people in need through SSVP, email email@example.com
End of the year Social Saturday June 15, 2019
HPDA members and friends had a wonderful evening at Niagara-on-the-Lake on Saturday, June 15th. We enjoyed trivia on the bus ride, whiskey and wine tasting at Gretzky Estates and then a lovely meal in the cellar of Pellar Estates. Afterwards we went to the ice wine lounge wearing parkas where we toasted the end of the 2018-19 HPDA year. Thank you to everyone who attended our events, HPDA Executive, our outreach volunteers, Bond Executive and our sponsors. Please join us at our 2019-20 events.
Halton Peel Dental Association (HPDA)
HPDA is a component society of the Ontario Dental Association (ODA). Our association provides continuing education and social events to our members. HPDA is active in representing dentists in the Halton Region and Region of Peel at ODA Council, April’s Oral Health Month and as Political Contact Dentists. To become a member, you must be a current ODA Dentist.
Our Objectives are:
- To be a voluntary, non-profit professional organization of the ODA in the Halton Region and Region of Peel and to represent them to other bodies.
- To encourage the improvement of the oral and overall health of the public.
- To promote the mutual improvement of its members and the advancement of dentistry.
- To cultivate harmony, professional support and good fellowship among its members.
- To be an integral and active component of the ODA
2019/2020 HPDA Events
- New Grad & Mentors Night – Thursday, August 15, 2019
- The RCDSO Sedation Standard – Thursday, September 12, 2019
- GALA – Friday, September 20, 2019
- Lecture – Thursday, October 3, 2019 – Dr. Oliver Pin-Harry – Optimizing Esthetics in Implant Therapy
- Full Day course – Endodontics – Friday, October 25, 2019 – Dr. Steve Niemczyk
- Lecture – Thursday, November 7, 2019 – Drs. Michael and Alison Sigal – Introduction to Airway Centric Pediatric Health Care
- Lecture – Monday, December 2, 2019 – Dr. Hagen Klieb – Suspicious Oral Lesions: An Oral Pathologist’s Perspective
- Lecture – Thursday, January 16, 2020 – Dr. Lesley David – Oral Surgery
- CPR night – Thursday, February 6, 2020 – Heaven Can Wait
- Lecture – Thursday, March 5, 2020 – Dr. Mark Eckler & Ms. Sandie Baillargeon – Top Ten Practice Management Solutions
- Wine Tasting Night – Friday, March 27, 2020
- ODA & Award Night – Friday, April 17, 2020
- Core 1 – Thursday, May 14, 2020 – Mr. Alan Lachapelle – Communication Breakdown
- Boat Cruise – Friday, June 19, 2020
- Executive Meetings – Monday September 9, 2019, November 18, 2019, January 13, 2020, March 2, 2020, April 27, 2020