|For Lecture handouts and recordings for a previous event, click here|
We are proud to support Society of Saint Vincent de Paul (SSVP) as our charity for 2019. If you would like to donate to SSVP, click here. If you would like to provide dental care to people in need through SSVP, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteers Needed: We are hosting free dental clinics to celebrate Oral Health Month 2020. “Smile Days” will take place at the offices of 5 HPDA members across our regions.
We require licensed dentist volunteers at these clinics for a half day (morning or afternoon) on the following dates:
- March 27 (Oakville)
- April 3 (Brampton)
- April 17 (Malton and Central Mississauga)
- April 24 (Mississauga North-West).
If you can volunteer, please contact Larisa- email@example.com and indicate which date, location and time (am or pm) you prefer. Thank you to all of our volunteers!
HDPA Member/Event Mobile App
HPDA is pleased to announce that we now have a new mobile app where HPDA members can now view upcoming events, register to attend and pay event fees. We simplified the entire registration process and made it mobile friendly.
The app also provides access to your personal profile, where you can review and update your contact information.
The app is available on both iOS and Android.
Here are links to download the app:
Halton Peel Dental Association (HPDA)
HPDA is a component society of the Ontario Dental Association (ODA). Our association provides continuing education and social events to our members. HPDA is active in representing dentists in the Halton Region and Region of Peel at ODA Council, April’s Oral Health Month and as Political Contact Dentists. To become a member, you must be a current ODA Dentist.
Our Objectives are:
- To be a voluntary, non-profit professional organization of the ODA in the Halton Region and Region of Peel and to represent them to other bodies.
- To encourage the improvement of the oral and overall health of the public.
- To promote the mutual improvement of its members and the advancement of dentistry.
- To cultivate harmony, professional support and good fellowship among its members.
- To be an integral and active component of the ODA
2019/2020 HPDA Events
- New Grad & Mentors Night – Thursday, August 15, 2019
- The RCDSO Sedation Standard – Thursday, September 12, 2019
- GALA – Friday, September 20, 2019
- Lecture – Thursday, October 3, 2019 – Dr. Oliver Pin-Harry – Optimizing Esthetics in Implant Therapy
- Full Day course – Endodontics – Friday, October 25, 2019 – Dr. Steve Niemczyk
- Lecture – Thursday, November 7, 2019 – Drs. Michael and Alison Sigal – Introduction to Airway Centric Pediatric Health Care
- Lecture – Monday, December 2, 2019 – Dr. Hagen Klieb – Suspicious Oral Lesions: An Oral Pathologist’s Perspective
- Lecture – Thursday, January 16, 2020 – Dr. Lesley David – Oral Surgery
- CPR night – Thursday, February 6, 2020 – Heaven Can Wait
- CPR Certification Health Care Provider Level C, February 11, 2020
- Lecture – Thursday, March 5, 2020 – Dr. Mark Eckler & Ms. Sandie Baillargeon – Top Ten Practice Management Solutions
- Wine Tasting Night – Friday, March 27, 2020
- ODA & Award Night – Friday, April 17, 2020
- Core 1 – Thursday, May 14, 2020 – Mr. Alan Lachapelle – Communication Breakdown
- Boat Cruise – Friday, June 19, 2020
- Executive Meetings – Monday September 9, 2019, November 18, 2019, January 13, 2020, March 2, 2020, April 27, 2020