We are proud to support @SAVISofHalton and @free-them as our charities for 2018.
On Saturday, June 9, 2018 HPDA wrapped up another successful year with Family event at Canada’s Wonderland. HPDA members spent unforgettable day with their families, colleagues and sponsors. We thank all our sponsors for their support of Excellence in HPDA!
Halton Peel Dental Association (HPDA)
HPDA is a component society of the Ontario Dental Association (ODA). Our association provides continuing education and social events to our members. HPDA is active in representing dentists in the Halton Region and Region of Peel at ODA Council, April’s Oral Health Month and as Political Contact Dentists. To become a member, you must be a current ODA Dentist.
Our Objectives are:
- To be a voluntary, non-profit professional organization of the ODA in the Halton Region and Region of Peel and to represent them to other bodies.
- To encourage the improvement of the oral and overall health of the public.
- To promote the mutual improvement of its members and the advancement of dentistry.
- To cultivate harmony, professional support and good fellowship among its members.
- To be an integral and active component of the ODA